Meatloaf is one of those dinners that everyone does a little differently so you can try multiple recipes and combine them into your favorite. I thing we like to do is use muffin pans, instead of the traditional loaf. Its convenient for packing up for lunches and great serving size for the little ones.
Another difference is traditionally ketchup or condiment mixture is used as the topping, however I’ve found from word of mouth that steak sauce is awesome on it and my taste buds totally agree.
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- A1 steak sauce (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small skillet, saute onion until tenderness is achieved
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, and onion.
- Grease your muffin pans and fill each spot evenly. (I usually fill two whole pans and have a little leftover over that I form into a smaill loaf.
- Now brush the tops with your A1 sauce(coating generously)
- Bake for 30-45 minutes
SO if you want to try something different with your meatloaf, I feel you can’t go wrong. Enjoy!!