This sauce beats any alfredo that can be bought in a store. I promise you that.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter
- Add your garlic, cream cheese, and heavy cream
- let it simmer for 5 minutes stirring frequently
- Now add your parmesan cheese, salt and pepper
- Keep stirring until thickness level is obtained
- Note: If its still too thin, add a little more parmesan cheese to help thicken
- also I tend to add a little more salt to take some of the sweetness away.
- Now add this to your favorite pasta and enjoy.