This is a good ole hearty soup that will definitely fill you up and that yields plenty of leftovers for lunches or to freeze for later.
- 1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breast
- 1 Large onion (chopped)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 can fat free chicken broth
- 1 can black beans (undrained)
- 1 can great northern beans(undrained)
- 1 can fat free refried beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can spic seasoned tomatoes(rotel or tomatoes with green chiles)
- Sour cream
- Cheddar or Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Crushed tortilla chips
- In a large pot, saute onion and chicken together until chicken is cooked thoroughly
- Add other ingredients to pot and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Make a bowl with your favorite toppings and enjoy!