- 1 package of hot dogs
- 1/2 block of Colby jack cheese (cut into thin slices)
- 4 strips of bacon (cut in half)
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- slice hot dogs down the middle (but don’t cut completely through)
- fill the hot dogs with your cheese slices
- wrap each hot dog with a piece of bacon and attach with toothpicks
- Place on the grill on INDIRECT medium heat for 20-30 minutes (keep a close eye on them because bacon and a open flame don’t always get along.)
- For a little crispy to your bacon, throw on medium-high heat rotating often.
- with they’re done to your liking, brush hot dogs with your BBQ sauce and slap em on a bun.