Obviously we love these for football especially since they are a no brainer.
- 1 lb of pork sausage
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1/2 a block of velveeta white casa blanca cheese spread (cubed)
- 2 packages of Hawaiian Bread rolls
- In a large skillet, combine your ground beef and pork sausage and cook until fully done and reduce heat to low.
- Now add your cheese and stir until melted thoroughly.
- Take your rolls and slice in half if not pre-sliced and throw a scoop of your cheesy meat on it and ENJOY!