I love making my meatloaf into muffins. They are easier to serve and perfect size for the kiddos.
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- A1 steak sauce (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small skillet, saute onion until tenderness is achieved
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, and onion.
- Grease your muffin pans and fill each spot evenly. (I usually fill two whole pans and have a little leftover over that I form into a smaill loaf.
- Now brush the tops with your A1 sauce(coating generously)
- Bake for 30-45 minutes