- 1 package of pepperoni slices
- 1 (8oz package) of cresent roll dough
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 cheese sticks
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Marinara or ranch for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take each triangle of cresent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni slices at the bottom of the triangle and place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up.
- Place the roll ups face down to prevent unrolling.
- Once all are done, place in oven for 10-14 minutes
- while the rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese into a small bowl.
- When rolls are done, brush lightly with your butter mixture and serve with marinara or ranch for dipping. Enjoy..