It doesn’t get any easier than this. I PROMISE!
- 1.5-2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups salsa of your choice
- 1 block of cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 10 tortillas
- 1 can of enchilada sauce
- Place chicken and salsa into slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After chicken is cooked thoroughly add the cream cheese and lightly stir and chop chicken.(it shouldn’t take much effort). Cream cheese may need a few minutes to fully melt and mix with chicken.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and take a greased 8×8 casserole dish and pour just enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom of the dish.
- Add chicken and a little cheese to each tortilla and simply wrap them end over end facing down into your dish.
- If dish is full, pour a little more enchilada sauce over all tortillas and continue stacking them on top of the others.
- when your tortillas are done, pour remaining sauce over them and sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.